Thursday 26 June 2014

Geo Jumpsuits

Evening ladies! Last night I ventured out to my brothers Year 11 prom (aww how cute!) now I know the evening was about my younger brother but I couldn't help but make sure my outfit looked drop dead! I knew I'd see some familiar faces, I did once go to that school back in the day! So I thought best make sure I'm looking cracking, that fashion degree is paying off you know! (ha!)


So my Jumpsuit was a bargain sale find! From Warehouse costing £30 it was really comfy as I often find them to be incredibly uncomfortable when you sit down or do a spontaneous slut drop (haha!) I was in love with the print this Geo style is perfect for summer. I could see this being the ideal 
'lets go for a walk down the sea front with my big floppy hat and white wedges' outfit!


It comes in at the waist and the navy border that goes round the edges works as a sneaky contouring on your body enhancing your figure! I teamed it with my Nude Sandals and my Rose Gold Watch, simple styling as its a statement style! (Too many 's's there...)


Heres my dashing brother, how handsome! It was a lovely night to see everyone ending their school years!

Please let me know what you think to my outfit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment