Wednesday 18 June 2014

Best Drug Store & High End Mascara

Now if I love anything its a good mascara, they last forever (well.. a long time)! So today I've brought you my two all time favourite mascaras, i've used these for over two years now; they're well loved! 




This is my daily mascara, I wear this in my usual make up routine. Its a perfect formula e.g: it comes off easily at the end of the day. I know some mascara's can be a nightmare to scrub off, so this one is fab for that! It curls, lengthens and adds volume to your lashes without them feeling caked and clumped. I have used others from the Volume Millions range and they all do the same job they just feel the need to change the name all the time?! I mean the 'Excess' is slightly extreme (ha!) i've seen no major difference between this and the others.

It might be slightly pricey at £10.99 but it lasts about 6 months until it starts drying up! 
So pretty good for a drugstore favourite!






I'm sure you'll of heard all about this mascara, its a cult blogger fav! I got this for my last birthday (as it's a pricey one!) I wear this mascara on nights out and glam evenings! They really do look like falsies, and I always get comments asking if I have them on! So the 'they're real' phrase does get used! (haha) Only downside to this one is you have to be careful when you apply as you can get a product overload and they look really thick and caked so take care! Also, another negative... (only downside.. okay I lied!?) it's a pain to get off, its a scrubber! I mean I haven't found a eye make up remover that doesn't struggle with this one yet! But it really is great for making your lashes look incredibly long and its a favourite of mine as I'm not a fan of falsies!

£19.50 eeek!? I know but listen its an investment or failing that wack it on your crimbo list!

So there you have it, my top two mascara fav's! 
Let me know if you've found one better! (or cheaper.. ha)

5 comments:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with 'They're real'! I do love it- and rhe colour and how long it makes my lashes. But it doesn't curl them at all, and sometimes makes them clumpy :(
    Maybe I need to give the L'Oreal one a go!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i have had issues with the clumpy lashes, I tend to just give my wand a good clean and it improves! Thankyou for your lovely comment though ♥

      Pretty Style x

      Delete
  2. Dear you are so amazing!
    Your blog is lovely and honest:)
    I wish we were friends haha :)))
    Keep in touch xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for your lovely comment! That has made my day! ♥
      Your blog is fabulous too!

      Pretty Style
      x

      Delete
  3. Thankyou so much for your lovely comment! Your soooo nice! ♥ I'd love to follow you!

    Pretty Style x

    ReplyDelete