Monday 16 June 2014

Three Primark Bargain Buys

I'm a primark junkie! (There I said it, phew!) Anything I can buy at a bargain price is my ultimate dream so I always spend approximately an hour in Primark sifting for those 'die for' buys!

Today I thought I'd bring you my recent Primark Haul! 
But my bags were overflowing so I have narrowed it down to my three favourite buys!



This dress nearly screamed at me when I saw it! (Okay, not literally...) But the print is so summer friendly, I love it! The floral hawaiian print hits the tropics trend on the head! Also the high neck style is really flattering, it falls just above the knee in an A-line style. The winning price is £9! For 'too hot to handle' evenings out on holiday this will keep you cool all night long! Ideal!



Now, I must admit I didn't need a decorative cushion, nor did I want one until I saw this! How cute is that bicycle.. its sooooooo cute! Can you believe this was a fiver! Yes £5! How dare they!? (haha!) 
I love it, it fits in perfectly with my room and its all beautifully embroidered, this would be nearly 10 times the amount in other stores so I had to buy it!



I'm addicted to Ray Bans. I love the styles they sell they suit my face really well. These were £1, yes a single coin! I figured I could take these on my girly holiday where accidents are bound to occur! I would be an emotional wreck if my real ones broke! They're a tortoise shell design and great sun protecters! 

So Primark, come on it might give you a headache but when you leave with bargains like these you can't complain!

Let me know if you have any Primark Haul videos or blog posts I'd love to see them!


2 comments: