Tuesday 3 June 2014

Spring/Summer Look Book: Look 3

My final Look Book post for the week! This look is called 'Summer breeze', an everyday comfortable outfit for when its too hot to handle (yeah I said it, we can dream can't we?).


This outfit is again quite simple! Sometimes jewellery can be annoying when its warm outside, so I stuck to simply styling! 


This pale blue top is from Warehouse, its a loose fit with a button up back. I love floaty tops when its toasty outside! The white shirt was just an add on for if its not as warm as we hoped (ha!), from H&M everyone should have a white shirt in their wardrobes to throw on in the summer for a cover up. 


The pink skirt is from Zara its a linen material, its a lovely full volume skirt and the little white belt creates definition in the waist and matches the shoes perfectly! Shoes from ASOS as seen in my other Look Book posts.

So that concludes my Look Book posts, I can't wait to do my next! I loved doing this one!
Let me know how you like to style comfortably in the summer!
And if you have any ideas for my next Look Book let me know! 


1 comment: