Thursday 12 June 2014

Dolls Union & VLOG #1

Thank god the weather is looking up! Those rainy days where giving me whip lash, its supposed to be June right?! 

So this week I got to take part in a blogger event with brand new upcoming brand Dolls Union
It was super exciting, we got to try on the new stock and style it up! After, we took part in a mini photo shoot. Dolls Union is a brand all about connecting with the customer, selling affordable pieces that you'll wear again and again!


Here I decided to style up the White 90's Crop Top with the Pink A-line Skirt. I love midi skirts at the moment I think they're really flattering and teaming it with the crop top edged up the outfit. The scuba material is lovely and soft, and I chose to add a statement necklace to the outfit to make it cocktail party ready! Costing only £24 for the outfit, bargain!


Now I've seen these graphic tees all over the high street and this one has to be my fav! I teamed my #OOTD Tee with my Missguided Tropical Skirt, the top is only £8 and I have hundreds of styling ideas for this one! The nude heels make this outfit stand out, however trainers would look really quirky with this outfit too! (Plus bit more comfortable!)


Now I never wear clingy, body con dresses they're normally not my cup of tea, but I gave this a go and totally changed my mind! The pale nude colours together look lovely with my blonde hair, and for a special occasion this dress is great! This Colour Block Dress fit like a glove, and was comfortable to wear! (Psst, only £18 too!)


I had a great day trying on the clothes it was really fun so a big thank you to Dolls Union! I hope to get involved in more events like this, however my shopping list is getting rather long... (ha!)

Below is my first ever VLOG! I really enjoyed doing this, and personally I'm dead proud of it (hehe). Sometimes watching a small video is better for people than reading a long blog so now on events like this one I hope to start wacking out my video camera and shooting some awesome footage!


Please let me know what you think of my VLOG! And if you think its a good idea?
Also, check out www.dollsunion.co.uk for new season products at affordable prices!

2 comments:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Tapentadol Tablet Online USA
    Pain O Soma 350mg
    Buy Ksalol 1mg USA
    Buy Alko 1 Tablet
    Buy Klonopin USA

    ReplyDelete