Monday 2 June 2014

Spring/Summer Look Book: Look 2

Continuing on with the Look Book posts, here I bring you my take on 'cocktails in the sunlight'.
This look is again tailored to our unexpected weather forecasts! The colours in this style are girly yet sophisticated, a fresh look that will get you noticed.


Personally one of my favourite buys of the year (yes, the year!) is this tailored pink woollen coat I got in January, from Debenhams. This coat has taken me straight from Autumn/Winter 2013 to Spring/Summer 2014. A pastel coat is definitely an investment I recommend. I have pieced the coat with this colour block dress from Zara, the mixing of the coral and the dusty pink nail the Powder Pastel trend for this season.


I teamed this look with my cuffed sandals from ASOS, featured on Look 1. Again an investment buy, being from Yorkshire we like to buy things that we can wear forever and with multiple outfits! I've worn these shoes ALOT! They work well at amping up your casual outfits.

I did very little accessorising with this look, as I always think simplicity makes your outfit look much more expensive than it actually is, especially for dressed up looks! This outfit totalled at £125 when I bought it, not a bargain buy but I wear these pieces separately all the time!

Let me know if you like to get your wear out of your favourite pieces, or if you can only be seen in something once! And as always what you thought of todays look! 


6 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty outfit, really summery and suits you well :) xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! My favourite items of clothing are definitely ones I can wear over and over again with multiple outfits! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is lovely and I love the one in your sidebar too! Thankyou for following me, I appreciate it:)xxxx

    http://hadamadday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, it wasn't you that followed me, I got all my buttons mixed up and now the comment wont delete!Love the outfits all the same, sorry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for all your lovely comments! I'll really love this look, its so simple!

    Pretty Style
    Louise

    x

    ReplyDelete