Saturday 7 June 2014

New Look MOM Jeans

Hello! I hope your having a lovely Saturday, quick blog post today about a recent cheeky purchase I made on ASOS (thanks to the 48hr 25% off student discount!).



I have been desperate for some MOM jeans ever since Topshop made their famous pair, but I was after a cheaper alternative. So these jeans are retailed at £24.99, not bad ey?!
I bought them through ASOS, free delivery (woo!)

Must admit they are a little big around my waist, I got a size 10 but I knew i'd be wearing them with chunky leather belts so this didn't matter much to me. They are a lovely relaxed fit, dead comfortable and the light-mid wash colour is perfect for summer. Especially with this horrific rain we are having, I haven't been flashing the pins as much as I would like! 

I plan on styling these ALOT over the Summer mainly with crop tops/jumpers and I also want to try out some double denim, the 90's are definitely making a come back with these jeans!
Say hello to Rachel from 'Friends'!

Let me know if you have recently purchased some MOM jeans and how your styling them!


5 comments:

  1. I've wanted some mom jeans for ages really need to invest in some x

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so comfy! Get yourself a pair :) they can be styled with so much so definitely worth the money!

    Pretty Style
    Louise

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your mom jeans, i've just bought a white ripped pair & i'm in love!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, they look great with the belt

    Ally x

    http://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete