Sunday 6 July 2014

Last Minute Holiday Purchase! Topshop Sliders!

Good morning fellow fashion lovers! 
So today I thought I'd share with you a VERY last minute purchase I bought yesterday. So I'd been dying for a pair of sliders ever since I got over the 'ew they're kind of grandma'ish' phase! I've seen them all over depop with even some lucky girls snapping some up in good old Primark! However, I saw these in Topshop and I HAD to have them! 



They are white leather with a double buckle and have a cork bit at the back of the sole! When trying them on I was like these are going to be those pair of shoes I get ridiculously excited to wear. And boy was I right! (I'm wearing them right now to blog in, haha!) #obsessed!

They cost me £24 and even though you can get them cheaper in other stores I just loved the design of these more than the all cork ones I've seen... those, dare I say, look grandma'ish!

Anyway I'm jetting off to Cyprus for 10 days so have a lovely few weeks and I'll be blogging about all my holiday fashion choices when I'm back!

Let me know any last minute holiday purchases you've got! 


1 comment:

  1. Aw thankyou! They were an awesome buy, even if they were last minute!

    Pretty Style
    x

    ReplyDelete