Wednesday 11 June 2014

Tropical Evening Wear

Don't know about you but I find it so difficult to dress for a night out! My head is full of ideas and I can never decide, so I thought I'd do an #ootd post! Little bit of inspiration for when your choosing your next outfit to spill cocktails down (haha!) 


It was fairly warm on this Saturday night so I chose a cami and shorts combo, the palm/tropical print cami is from Warehouse at £22 this is a great piece for this Summer. I tucked it in to these black swing shorts from River Island unfortunately I bought these in the sale last year however I have found some similar ones from Warehouse.   


I styled it up with my DKNY watch and my Lvndr anchor ring.
 Simple styling with this look, the shorts are a staple piece to invest in and look great throughout all seasons.


And my shoes are my holy grail, I wear these on most nights out without fail as they're SO comfy! From Bank Fashion I got these two years ago, sorry girls! The strappy chunky heels are all over the high street now.

This is outfit was comfortable and kept me cool throughout the entire night! 
If you have recently done a night out #ootd post please link me! I need more inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute look, love the top!
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete