Friday 23 May 2014

May Shopping Haul


Throughout May my main concern was to bulk up my summer wardrobe, well the summer holidays are drawing close! 60 days and counting! Here are three of my staple buys for the month, of course I bought more (haha) but I wanted to show you how you can buy signature pieces that you can wear again and again for the summer! All costing £22 and under, how perfect?!


Tropical print is so high on my trend list this season so this piece had to be purchased. Amazing thing is this cute crop top came with matching shorts (everyones loving the co-ord!). But I decided to buy only the top, its from www.missguided.com and cost £14.99, I sized down in this top as I noticed it could be a bit baggy around the arm pits, this fits me better in the smaller size. I'm planning to team mine with high waisted shorts and a tan belt, but to dress it up i'll wear with white tailored shorts. 


Frills aren't usually my cup of tea, however this top looked so flattering on especially for us girls with a tiny bust! Found in Topshop at £22, this lemon off shoulder crop top will look great all through spring and summer teamed with white a embroidered skirt/short or simple high waisted (Joni) jeans. I love how this top can be taken from day to night.


The new Primark in Leeds Trinity really did deliver when I recently shopped there. I love a clean, tidy primark not the kind that leaves me with a headache! This skirt cost an affordable £9, and the A-line style really works well for many shapes highlighting your waist and slimming your legs. The palm print is big this season and I had hundreds of ideas for styling this skirt, tucking in a cream cami, mixing in a coral crop top or a tailored white shirt and chunky white sandals.

I will be posting on my instagram these outfits styled in the coming weeks! Let me know of all your May purchases, I'm sure they're making you feel all summery!




3 comments:

  1. Love the crop top, it's so cute!
    I've just started a blog about style and beauty as well, here's the link if you wanted to check it out <3

    www.thevelvetblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! Loved your blog be sure to subscribe and follow me on blog lovin!

    www.prettystylebylouise.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete