Tuesday 27 May 2014

Lvndr Jewellery

So recently I saw on many bloggers favourites like Couture Girl (www.x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.co.uk), the lovely jewellery from Lvndr (www.lvndr.co.uk). I started to follow them on Instagram and found myself wanting everything they posted, always the case! So I made a small purchase last week of this beautiful anchor ring.


The cute personal wrapping is lovely to get in the post, and when you get to the jewellery inside its so beautiful! 


I have a thing for anchors, they remind me of beaches, sea, sand and holidays! So I chose this ring from their collection, (http://www.lvndr.co.uk/shop/4580274098/Anchor-Ring/7920843). Its a great size that could also be used as a midi ring. Costing a tiny £3.59 you don't feel the pinch at all!
A personal piece of jewellery and a great service!



3 comments:

  1. Ok, so I now want everything they sell! What a gorgeous brand. Love what you picked, it's so cute and such a bargain! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is gorgeous! x

    Ally

    http://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's addictive! I really love how nearly every things under a fiver... Bargain!

    It's a lovely fit as well, can be multi-used as a midi ring!

    Thankyou for your comments!

    Pretty Style
    Louise

    x

    ReplyDelete