Saturday 24 May 2014

Instagram Diary for May

The sunshine was definitely improving my mood this May, so here a few Outfits I snapped onto Instagram this month. All the clothes featured are £58 and under! 
Remember to follow me on my instagram: louiseylouise94 


Warehouse Jumpsuit, £58 (www.warehouse.co.uk)
Perfect spring/summer jumpsuit, I will wear this for evening meals & cocktail nights out. Styled with my white pointed toe cuff heels and a white clutch!


Southbeach Kimono (Asos Brand), £26 (www.asos.com) Primark Bikini, £6 Topshop Shorts, £28 (www.topshop.com)
Our mini heatwave caused this poolside outfit! The kimono is an ideal cover up with its lace detail and fringing and the high waisted shorts allow it to be a daytime sightseeing outfit.


Missguided Skirt, £14.99 (www.missguided.co.uk) H&M Cami, £6.99 (www.hm.com)
This bank holiday girls night out look cost just over £20 which is a bargain if you want a one night only style! I styled with coral colour pop wedges and a matching coral envelope clutch




No comments:

Post a Comment